Monday, April 7, 2014

First Ink & color attempt

We learn by doing or is that try, try and try again.  The race does not go to the quickest or the strongest but time and chance make winners of us all.

I have been inking and coloring pages for my webcomic and it is harder than it looks my hat goes off to those who create these so-called funny books.  They make it look so easy.

That being said I have been having so much fun! Even though there are a multitude of webcomic hosting sites-- the challenge remains--how does one stand out from the crowd.




Considering this is my first foray into the field, I am shocked at how many helpful people freely give advice and constructive criticism. It warms my heart that the love and creativity of the medium has never
 diminished.




 I will continue to get better and hopefully provide some entertainment--in the train wreck or hey that's not bad assessment of what I am trying to do.




 This is one of my fav panels that I colored outside of the front cover. I am new to Adobe Premium CS but it is a wonderful tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment